Tuesday 27 April 2021

What can I do Now that I couldn't do last year?

 



       COVID 19 have impacted our lives in all sorts of ways, but I decided to construct my future even better and take positive turns in this crises. In this post I will be talking about the things that I can do now that I couldn't do last year. 

       1- Improve my Self Confidence: When I decided I want to continue teaching diploma, I was anxious about the thoughts of " I hope this major is not too hard" or " I don't know if I can make it to be a teacher" . Those fears are slowly disappearing, as my knowledge is increasing on how to be a successful teacher; weather, constructing exams and evaluation, portfolios in the Assessment and evaluation course, learning very interesting tools, websites, and applications that I would use as a teacher later on and gave me a wide horizon on how technology affects and highly improve the educational process. With my role model Dr. Amal Farhat, as well as the philosophical approaches in education, and most importantly, how to really manage a Classroom successfully. This have changed a lot of thinks and made things clearer to making me a better teacher in the future, as well as on the personal level.

      2- Higher order skills: As all students, throughout my entire education at school and at university, I was never trained to perform critical thinking and analysis, as well as how to construct and smoothly join the ideas of several chapters to a clear essay. I now have the critical thinking skills that I didn't acquire before, because it was not practiced. It also boosted my creativity in many things. 

    3- Time management: This skill have been always mastered by Me; however, last year was tough, and I had fell of the wagon, but with the continuation of my education, I regained this important skill to be able to study and live my life in a better and more organized way. 

                                                                                                                          - Dana Molla

3 comments:

  1. I’m happy to hear that from you Mrs. Dana. You are good at managing change. You are a dynamic girl that has a lot of energy and can think creatively. I do believe that you have a charming personality with magic effect for all the people around you. God bless you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hanin for your wonderful and kind words. This means a lot. God bless you

      Delete
  2. I can argue here with you about some points. Motivation is present in online learning but working to achieve this motivation has to be well structured. Our knowledge in new online gaming or tools will make the student seek more knowledge unintentionally.

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry based learning

  After going to a workshop with Miss Doha Kabalan. It was one of a life changing experience. The techniques that were used in inquiry based...