Tuesday 30 March 2021

EDUC561- Media and Technology In Education


       Media and Technology in Education is a very Interesting Course, because it Gives us the necessary tools that we could integrate in our teaching methods to reach a better Outcome, and more acceptable way of Studying. We have Learned about many applications that I have incorporated in my daily use of computer as well . As we all know we need to use the 3 elements together for beneficial teaching; Technology, content, and Pedagogy and any one missing means poor learning journey. In this Course I believe It is very essential to open up our eyes to such tools , websites, and applications to use as a teacher because the more creativity we use in our learning techniques the more students are engaged and the better the results. I believe there is nothing additional that should be done to make this course a better experience. I am very Grateful for taking it with my best Doctor;  Dr. Amal Farhat, I wait every session for this session. Thank you . 

                                                                                                                        - Dana Molla

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you So Much, Much appreciated

      Delete
  2. I agree Dana , technology influence all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasen, yes it certainly does.

      Delete
  3. well said Dana :) we are learning a lot from our Dr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aya, yes I believe that application is the key to mastering any skill.

      Delete
  4. Yes, This course is such an interesting one! Keep up the positive spirit Dana <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Waed, It is great to have you in class and I hope that I keep planting the smiles and love in everyone's heart in class. Best Regards

      Delete
  5. thanks Dana,
    I enjoy having you in class. I am glad you are learning a lot from this course. :)

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry based learning

  After going to a workshop with Miss Doha Kabalan. It was one of a life changing experience. The techniques that were used in inquiry based...